Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog post Marketing the Survey

Our group divided the work depending on our strengths and interests. I personally like having an overall look on things and so I did the Overall feedback. Nada was interested in Print Media and News Media. Faisal was interested in Social Media, and Pablo was interested in the Digital Media. When we wanted to provide feedback, we each looked at the parts of the reports in which we did our own. Meaning, I gave feedback for the overall section because that's the section i concentrated on when I wrote our report. I also gave feedback on the structure section because I was the one that made the googledoc. For our overall results we found that Computers are the most used because they are used to create Print Media,  are used to create Print Media, and are used to access all the other Media Types. In addition, Computers are used to educate and many jobs depend on Computers. Most teens lives depend on Computers and Computers are becoming more and more accessible.Computers are the most used because they are used to create Print Media,  are used to create Print Media, and are used to access all the other Media Types. In addition, Computers are used to educate and many jobs depend on Computers. Most teens lives depend on Computers and Computers are becoming more and more accessible.  


Click on the link below to view my team report:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!