I love waking up each morning and just walking to my class. I need to wake up just 30 minutes before class starts to get dressed and grab a snack. I have a single-suit type of dorm which means that I share an apartment with 3 other lovely girls but I still have my own room. In this apartment we have a kitchenette and a living room with a dining table. The dorms are very clean because very friendly housekeepers are available during the day to clean it and make sure all your needs are met. They even do the dishes for us at times. I love the dorms because I can always go to my dorm between classes when I have a break to take a nap or work on assignments. In addition, there are a lot of activities in the dorms. There are activities for girls, activities for boys and mixed activities. Some of these activities are on campus, others around Cairo, some around all of Egypt (Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan) and some trips to different countries! All of these trips are completely adventurous and they are a great oppurtunity to make new friends and get out of your comfort zones. It is really nice to try something new and see new places in and out of Egypt to get a taste of the region and the world around you. It gives you a nice break from work and a great time to socialize. I really like being part of the on-campus dorms because I feel like I am part of the AUC community. The dorms also have their own buses that take you to various places when the University Buses are off. All in all it is a great experience and I encourage you all to try it. Here is a quick video about our Dorms!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your post!