Thursday, May 19, 2011

How I Made my Mashup about the History of the TV

I used iMovie to make the mashup and i used text layers on the pictures to put the information that i needed. I also edited the time and the Ken Burns effect to make sure that parts of the picture that I want to be visible are visible. I used transitions like cross dissolve, disintegrate, twirl, scale down and warp out. I was choosing from titles with effects such as 3D spin, converge, bounce across and ending credits motion. Putting in the music was the easiest part and choosing which pictures to put and when was easy but the whole effects thing was new to me. I put pictures of the first inventor and then the improvements to his invention and how it was used after that. I put them in chronological order and i put some dates in to show significant years in the life of the TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!